Miriam is a piano student at Moon School of Music and was nominated by Mrs. Jenny for February Student of the Month. Congratulations, Miriam!
- How long have you been playing your instrument?
I have been playing piano since last spring.
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
I like to listen to any music!
- Who is your favorite musician? Why?
I like Lady Gaga because she is energetic and I like singing along to her songs.
- What is your favorite part about music lessons?
My favorite part is playing the old pieces so I can get past the anxiousness about making mistakes on them.
- What is your favorite subject at school?
My favorite subject is reading because I love to read.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an engineer, architect, pianist, and writer.
- Anything else you would like to share with us?
I’ve learned how to play part of Fur Elise and Pirates of the Caribbean. And I want to say thanks to my teacher, Mrs. Jenny!